Welcome to the International Library of Gambling Regulation. Let us get right down to business and tell you what type of information you will find on this portal.
- In-depth information on gambling regulations in countries throughout the world
- How regulatory bodies worldwide protect their players
- Latest news and updates of gambling regulations across the world
- Everything you need to know about finding licensed online casinos
- How online casinos maintain a safe & secure online gambling environment
Plus, you will find plenty of other information, updates, news, and tips related to the subjects mentioned above.
You don’t have to create an account or pay us a membership fee for all these services. All of the information we provide on this website is free of charge. We request you to take some time to learn the gambling laws in your country so that you know exactly what you are getting into before you start your online casino gaming journey.
Who We Are
We are a team of casino gaming experts who have been playing at online casinos for several years. Our team gets real time information directly from gambling regulatory bodies all over the world.
We want to create awareness of gambling regulations among casino players and help them find reliable and trustworthy online casinos. We realize there are many rogue casinos out there that are scamming players and making it difficult for them to withdraw their winnings. The online casinos we feature are highly recommended in the market, have a great gaming portfolio, attractive bonuses, VIP programs and a range of banking methods.
Our detailed review of gaming regulation around the world will help players comply with their country’s gambling laws, but also learn how to identify online casinos that do not comply with these laws. Thus, we aim to enhance the efficiency of gambling regulations worldwide.
Our mission is to provide accurate and free information covering the below topics:
- Gambling laws, rules, and regulations throughout the world
- Measures licensed online gambling sites ought to implement to maintain a safe, secure, fair, and transparent online gambling environment
- Responsible gambling and how online casinos help players to gamble responsibly
- Measures regulatory bodies take to protect players from gambling harm
- Finding online casinos that comply with gambling regulations
By doing so, we protect you from illegal casino sites and show you exactly how you can comply with your country’s gambling laws.
Why Are Gambling Regulations and Compliance Important
The only way for countries worldwide to prevent illegal gambling is to create a set of strong gambling regulations. Licensing online gambling businesses, overseeing their activities, taxing their profits, and forcing them to provide fair and secure gambling services to their customers is the only way to protect players from gambling harm.
So here, in a nutshell, are the benefits of gambling regulations and compliance:
- Prevent illegal gambling activities
- Protect players from gambling harm
- Help players to gamble responsibly
- Force operators to maintain the best standards of safety, security, fairness, transparency, and customer satisfaction
- Earn tax revenue for governments
Reasons to Avoid Unlicensed Casinos
That leads us to the subject of unlicensed casinos. If you live in a country that does not have legalized online gambling, you may be tempted to sign up at an unlicensed online casino. Even players who reside in countries with legalized online gambling search for unlicensed online casinos as these unlicensed casinos often lure players by offering super attractive bonuses that have a lot of strings attached to them.
The best online casinos are definitely those casinos that are licensed to operate in your country of residence. You can rest assured of complete protection if you play at such casinos. Licensed casinos are required by regulatory bodies that have licensed them to maintain the best industry standards of customer satisfaction, game fairness, and safety & security.
They also have to help you gamble responsibly by giving you a set of gambling management tools such as self-exclusion, cooling-off periods, reality checks, setting deposit and win/loss limits, and so on.
Unlicensed online casinos are dangerous for the following reasons:
- Your government has no control over them and therefore cannot help you if they cheat you.
- Since they do not have to comply with any gambling regulation, they may offer pirated games and software and bonuses with unreasonable terms.
- They may even rig the games to their advantage.
- They may withhold your winnings for no reason or shut down without refunding your deposits.
- They may not offer good customer support or help you to gamble responsibly.
- All they want is your hard-earned cash.
How to Find Licensed Online Casinos that Comply with Gambling Regulations
The purpose of this website is to familiarize you with gambling regulations so that you can learn to distinguish between licensed and unlicensed online casinos.
Here are a few tips to help you:
- Scroll down to the casino website footer and look for a logo of the gambling authority that has licensed the casino.
- If you cannot find the information on the footer, contact customer support and ask for the licensing information.
- If the customer support is unresponsive, avoid the online casino.
- Visit the website of the regulatory authority and check if your online casino is in its list of licensed casinos.
- Check if the online casino supports responsible gambling and conducts adequate Know Your Customer (KYC) checks to confirm your identity and protect you from online fraud.
- Check if the online casino implements the latest security measures and technologies to maintain a safe, secure, and fair gambling environment.
We are aware that gambling regulations keep changing on regularly in different parts of the world. Our team is always on the lookout for the slightest changes and ensure that our website reflects all of those changes to keep our readers up to date with gambling regulation across the globe.
Keep checking in to check for the latest updates and the hottest news. Remember to play responsibly at all times and enjoy your online gaming experience. Feel free to contact us whenever you have questions, or suggestions for improvement.