Have you applied yet to join the next round of the ILN peer mentoring program!
In case you are still trying to make up your mind about signing up, we want to share with your some posts written by past participants of the ILN program which tell you a bit about what you can get out of the program.
- Karen Du Toit from South Africa has written extensively about her experiences with the ILN
- Maria Centrone from the UK created a Slide Share about her experiences
- Jane from New Zealand on the Christchurch City Libraries Bibliofile blog
- Connie from Sydney and Shannon from the US share their peer mentoring experiences
- Zarah C. Gagatiga from the Phillipines has blogged throughout her participation in the most recent round.
As you can see, there’s lots of reasons to sign up for our next round. Don’t forget, it’s important to know what you’re signing up for – so check out how the program works . Applications for the next round of partnerships are now open and close at midnight on Sunday 26th July 2015.
The ILN is open to anyone in the library and information industry around the world. The program remains free and the only requirements to participate are an Internet connection, fluent English skills, an hour each week and a desire to build professional connections and learn from colleagues.
So hurry, don’t miss out: apply online now!